Method of payment:
Payments are currently only possible via the following providers through the payment service provider Mollie:
All bookings must be paid in full via one of the above providers in order for a booking to be made. Partial payment and down payment are currently not possible.
Mollie is one of the leading Payment Service Providers (PSP) in Europe and is a payment service provider that processes online payments for companies.
Upon successful payment, you will receive a booking confirmation. Following this, we will send you the travel document required for the trip, on which you will find detailed information about your booking.
The voucher certificate (travel document) contains the following information:
1. name, address and telephone number of the service provider (legal entity or natural person)
2. address of the object (the flat, the villa, …)
3. name and address of the booking agent (the person who made the booking)
4. number of persons using the services indicated in the booking
5. description of the service paid for, period/date of use of the service
6. remark about the local tax